So I read Fangirl (by Rainbow Rowell) the other day and loved it :)
Cath/Levi snuggles from @rainbowrowell’s Fangirl. Because it’s always time for Cath/Levi reading snuggles.
i punched toby because yolo
i would never
1. Glee - Prom Queen. May I have this dance?
2. Dawson’s Creek Anti Prom (they had to have their own prom because Jack wasn’t allowed to bring a guy).
3. Ed - When Ed was a chaperon and wore a powder blue tux because that’s what he would have worn when he was 17.
4. One Tree Hill - Honey Grove Prom. They rescue a friend and crash a small town prom, their real prom was a disaster, like kidnap and stalkers disaster.
5. Veronica Mars. Epic. Spanning decades, lives ruined, bloodshed.
Honourable mentions (I weren’t sure if they counted).
Spring Formal, Smallville, Chloe/Clark dance and almost kiss. LOVED.
The Prom that Bright made for Hannah when they thought she was leaving.
80s Dance. Veronica Mars. Deputy Leo.
SatC prom - but only for Marcus being adorable and the voice over
Ugly Betty - School dance where Gio wants to be THE guy.
I just love a dance. For my 30th you can throw me a surprise prom if you want. (Because I expect you’d need years to plan this).